- Newly created role based in Canberra
- Personal and professional development
- National professional services firm
We are looking for a driven Junior HR Analyst to join the National People & Culture (P&C) Team where you will be responsible for managing our data analytics, reporting and P&C IT systems. You will also work closely with the P&C Learning Team on a range of projects, development workshops and talent programs.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Compiling P&C monthly metrics for Partnership / Executive level monthly reports.
- Providing reports for P&C initiatives, such as performance reviews, flexible working, recruitment, and onboarding and exits.
- Analysing and reporting on key P&C data / trends, including excessive leave, D&I metrics and external remuneration data.
- Acting as subject matter expert for P&C systems, including systems management, updates and point of contact for wider P&C team.
- Supporting the implementation of the P&C Digital Learning strategy.
- Providing administrative assistance on Business Skills programs, DiSC Workshops, Talent Programs and Program Feedback.
- Assisting with the implementation of other P&C initiatives in line with the P&C Strategy.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- Relevant Tertiary qualification - Business, HR or IT.
- 12+ months experience in a similar role.
- Advanced PC skills, including experience with IT systems.
- Experience working in a professional services or corporate environment.
- Understanding of professional services and a multi stakeholder environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A strong attention to detail.
- Ethics, integrity and privacy.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and independently.
RSM is the 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, encompassing over 120 countries, 800 offices and more than 43,000 people internationally. We have 30 offices throughout Australia and offer personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
What's on Offer?
To join a friendly and dynamic national P&C team culture while being supported by a flexible working environment, with ongoing professional development opportunities.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button below and complete our online application form.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2019, 1:59 pm