Who Are We?
RSM is the 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, encompassing over 120 countries, 800 offices and more than 43,000 people internationally. We have 30 offices throughout Australia and offer personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant who is excited to start their Marketing career in an industry leading organisation! Our bustling Brisbane office is looking for someone to support the marketing function through the implementation of local and national strategies, to assist business growth.
Your new role will have you being involved in the below:
- Manipulation of Databases to create market intelligence and distribution lists.
- Perform regular maintenance and updates of the website.
- Conduct Market research into specific industries or market segments as required.
- Work with senior marketing and design team to review, update or create and distribute marketing and promotional materials including brochures, advertisements, newsletters, banners, invitations, profiles capability statements, digital assets and video.
- Work with senior marketing to develop and implement digital marketing campaigns, including loading content to landing pages and website, setting up EDMs and research for advertising campaigns.
- Provide assistance to Queensland offices with management of sponsorships, functions, seminars and other networking events.
- Perform updates to marketing section of myRSM.
- Provide assistance and support to Queensland Partners with Queensland marketing requests as required.
- Assist with the implementation and support of national marketing strategies, tactics, campaigns and projects.
The Successful Applicant
Our new Marketing Graduate will have the below skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualification or working towards Business related qualifications with Majors in Marketing or Communications.
- Understanding of marketing philosophies and practices.
- Advanced PC skills including Excel and desktop publishing skills (Adobe InDesign and Photoshop preferred).
Demonstrated Experience & Attributes:
- Displays high attention to detail.
- Organise time and works effectively.
- Works to deadlines to achieve results.
- Is flexible and adaptable.
- Delivers results under pressure.
- Communicates effectively across all levels.
What's on Offer?
A supportive National team provides a broad framework for you to grow and develop your marketing skills and career; you will also receive ongoing professional training and development, other employee benefits and a competitive salary.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button below and complete our online application form.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Marketing and Sales
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2019, 1:59 pm