We have a great opportunity for a driven and energetic People & Culture Coordinator with 12 months or less experience to join a collaborative National People & Culture (P&C) team based in Melbourne. This role will see you provide and deliver on a wide variety of human resources (HR) generalist activities and HR support to the senior P&C team members and the national P&C team.
Key responsibilities of the role include and not limited to:
- Assist with end to end recruitment processes
- Manage Graduate and Vacation recruitment processes and campaigns
- Provide support to senior P&C team members and assist them with operational matters
- Support the P&C team with the administration of HR related enquires
- Employment contract management and preparation
- HR systems updating and support
- Maintain HR process manual
- Maintain and update P&C intranet pages
- Generate reports from relevant HR and payroll systems
- Manage and assist with HR projects
- Support WHS requirements
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will ideally have some experience working in a HR Coordinating capacity:
- Relevant tertiary qualification - HR
- Proven 12 + months relevant experience in a similar role in a professional or corporate environment assisting in recruitment activities and contributing to a busy HR team
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment and induction
- Strong interpersonal skills with a client focus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ethics, integrity and privacy
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Understanding of professional services and a multi stakeholder environment
What's on Offer?
- Work alongside a friendly and dynamic national P&C team culture
- Supported by a flexible working environment
- Opportunity for ongoing professional development and mentoring from Senior P&C team
RSM is the 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms, encompassing over 120 countries, 800 offices and more than 43,000 people internationally. We have 30 offices throughout Australia and offer personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button below and complete our online application form.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2019, 1:59 pm