RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are seeking a standout Graduate to join our Sydney office R&D Tax Services division!
RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Professional Services Professional.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- CA or relevant registration and financial support
- Continuous personal and professional development
- International secondment opportunities
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Genuine work life balance
- My GRAD Journey – A 12-month Graduate Development program, integrating you into the firm culture and quipping you with a toolkit of both technical and core skills.
The Successful Applicant
RSM is interested in motivated and enthusiastic current undergraduates or graduates in a range of disciplines, including Accounting / Business / Law / Science / Engineering / IT, or a combination thereof who:
- Have strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills;
- Have a desire to work in a specialised law and accounting based field, with exposure to technology and engineering projects (including upfront inspections of new developments / technologies at client sites);
- Have proven leadership qualities in their studies or work environment;
- Work effectively in a team, and
- Have experience providing exceptional client service.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Environment, Law,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Aug 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2022, 1:55 pm