RSM Australia is a member of the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firms. We offer a bespoke, value generating service to our clients and a constantly engaging, challenging, and rewarding environment for our team with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
Our Graduate Program
Our Canberra office is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Undergraduates and Graduates to join our expanding Restructuring & Recovery team!
Our R&R team are skilled in providing forensic accounting and business restructuring as well as both formal corporate and personal insolvency services. More than just crunching numbers, this commercial law and accounting based specialist field requires you to draw upon your technical knowledge as well as engage your ‘soft’ skills and exposes you to a variety of responsibilities, including day to day commercial negotiations, business management of corporate entities in financial distress, commercial litigation, and regular communication with key stakeholders.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- CA or relevant registration and financial support
- Continuous personal and professional development
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Genuine work life balance
- My GRAD Journey – A 12-month Graduate Development program, integrating you into the firm culture and quipping you with a toolkit of both technical and core skills.
Graduates at RSM
RSM is interested in motivated and enthusiastic current undergraduates or graduates in a range of disciplines, including Accounting / Business / Law / Commerce / Economics / Management / Finance / Science, or a combination thereof who:
- Relevant degree with the relevant foundations to undertake further studies to enhance your career;
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Jun 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:31st May 2022, 1:55 pm