RSM Australia is a member of the world's 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firms. We offer a bespoke, value generating service to our clients and a constantly engaging, challenging, and rewarding environment for our team with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
Our Graduate Program
Our Perth office are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Graduate to join our expanding Risk Advisory team to start immediately!
This offers a unique opportunity to develop, apply and challenge your knowledge, technical abilities, and communication skills in a supportive and rewarding environment.
We will help launch your career by offering:
A one-on-one Buddy on commencement
- CA, or equivalent, registration and support from our Learning and Development team
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Continuous professional development
- International secondment opportunities
- Graduates at RSM
Graduates at RSM want to be part of a global network, engage with Partners, experience new challenges and make lifetime friends. In new Graduates, we look for:
- A proactive and solution orientated problem solver;
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline;
- An inquisitive mindset which questions, challenges and innovates;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Program duration
- Position start date
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2021, 10:00 pm