- 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms
- Encompassing over 120 countries, 810 offices and more than 43,000 people internationally.
- Offering personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
Our Graduate Program
Our Perth office is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Graduate to join our Risk Consulting team. If you have recently graduated or have around a year of experience, we'd love to hear from you!
RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Accounting Professional.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- A one-on-one Buddy on commencement
- CA registration and support from our Learning and Development team
- Competitive remuneration
- Continuous professional development
- International secondment opportunities
- Mentoring programs
- Discounted health cover and insurance options
Graduates at RSM
Graduates at RSM want to be part of a global network, engage with Partners, experience new challenges and make lifetime friends. In new Graduates, we look for:
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How can you connect with RSM?
To make an application click the "Apply Now" button, complete our short online application form, upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
For technical support with our application form, including assistance with uploading documents, please go to https://app.revelian.com/contact.cfm to access online help.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2020, 1:59 pm