RSM Financial Services is a member of RSM, the world's 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
Our Financial Services team in the Sydney office is expanding, and we are looking to connect with an emerging Graduate who is ready to kick start their career!
RSM Financial Services holds their own financial services licence, meaning you will gain experience across a large range of financial investments and platforms. The benefits of a growing team mean there is a clear career path progression for those wanting to develop into a qualified Financial Planner.
As a member of our Financial Services team, you will gain exposure to:
- Learning the relevant legislation and financial planning standards;
- Developing an understanding of financial planning process, client needs, software, investment and insurance products,
- Maintaining and updating client data
- Assisting in the preparation of investment recommendations for clients, including the drafting of Statements of Advice and Records of Advice;
- Managing client investment portfolios, insurance policies and implementing advice.
- Have completed or completing a relevant degree;
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service;
- Strong ethical standards and desire to help our clients;
- A desire to learn and build your financial knowledge;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
To apply, please click the following link https://app.revelian.com/rsmstudentopps/ to complete our short application form and upload your CV. Our friendly talent team will be in touch with you soon!
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:17th May 2021, 1:59 pm