RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world's 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are seeking standout Graduates to join our Ballarat office Assurance & Advisory division! You will be expose to various learning and development opportunities with a focus on applying fundamental audit skills.
RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Accounting Professional.
RSM Australia is proud to provide flexible working arrangements for staff including but not limited to working from home and flexible hours, days and locations. Even if you aren't based in Ballarat, but live within Victoria, we encourage you to apply!!
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- CA or relevant registration and financial support
- Continuous personal and professional development
- International secondment opportunities
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Genuine work life balance
- My GRAD Journey - A 12-month Graduate Development program, integrating you into the firm culture and quipping you with a toolkit of both technical and core skills.
- Opportunity to travel around Victoria and interstate
In new Graduates, we look for:
- Relevant degree with the relevant foundations to undertake further studies to enhance your career;
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we don't accept applications for graduate roles.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:1st Aug 2021, 1:59 pm