RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
Our Melbourne is seeking passionate Graduates who are ready to kickstart their career in the professional services industry.
We have opportunities in the following divisions:
- Assurance & Advisory
- Cyber Security & Privacy Risk Advisory Services
- Data Analytics
- Restructuring & Recovery
- Risk Advisory Services
- R&D Tax
- Tax Services
We take pride in developing our people, where they can progress into more senior roles within our organisation. When you join RSM you are taking your first step to a long and successful career.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- CA or relevant registration and financial support
- Continuous personal and professional development
- International secondment opportunities
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Genuine work life balance
- My GRAD Journey – A 12-month Graduate Development program, integrating you into the firm culture and quipping you with a toolkit of both technical and core skills.
In new Graduates, we look for:
- Relevant degree with the relevant foundations to undertake further studies to enhance your career;
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:26th Sep 2021, 10:43 am