- 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms
- Encompassing over 120 countries, 810 offices and more than 43,000 people internationally
- Offering personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
We are seeking standout Vacation Students to join our Assurance & Advisory division in our Brisbane Office for a summer placement in late 2020 or early 2021.
Our Vacation Program
As a Vacation Student at RSM, you will get a head start on your career by obtaining valuable practical experience during your summer university break. Learning from the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Experience working on a diverse range of clients;
- Access to senior leaders who guide, mentor and shape your career;
- An opportunity to choose a division which best fits with you; and
- Social events which build your professional networks.
At RSM, we provide opportunities for everyone, everywhere. We do this by investing in your career early to provide the skills you need to kick start your journey as an Accounting Professional.
The Successful Applicant
Vacation Students at RSM want to engage with Partners, experience new challenges and continually develop themselves. We are looking for:
- Penultimate year students completing an Accounting degree in 2021;
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How can you connect with RSM?
To make an application click the “Apply Now” button, complete our short online application form, upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
For technical support with our application form, including assistance with uploading documents, please go to https://app.revelian.com/contact.cfm to access online help.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 am