RSM Australia is a member of the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firms. We offer a bespoke, value generating service to our clients and a constantly engaging, challenging, and rewarding environment for our team with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
Our Graduate Program
Our Sydney office is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Graduate to join our expanding Restructuring & Recovery team to start immediately!
RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Accounting Professional.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- A one-on-one Buddy on commencement
- CA registration and support from our Learning and Development team
- Competitive remuneration
- Continuous professional development
- Mentoring programs
- Discounted health cover and insurance options
Graduates at RSM
Graduates at RSM want to be part of a global network, engage with Partners, experience new challenges and make lifetime friends. In new Graduates, we look for:
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Aug 2021, 1:59 pm