RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
Our Graduate Program has been designed to provide you with technical, personal, and professional development to enable you to become our next generation of leaders.
As a Financial Services Graduate at RSM, you will have the opportunity to learn the relevant legislation & financial planning standards and industry practices, assist in the preparation of investment advice, support financial advisers with general client administration and processes, and much more!
What does the Financial Services division do?
- Investment advice
- Portfolio management
- Retirement planning
- Personal risk insurance
- Inter-generational wealth transfer
What’s in it for you?
Learning from the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Experience working on a diverse range of clients;
- Access to senior leaders who guide, mentor and shape your career;
- An opportunity to choose a division which best fits with you; and
- Social events which build your professional networks.
- Being part of an award-winning graduate program
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Commerce and/or Financial Planning;
- Have strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills;
- Work effectively in a team;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click on the “apply” button and complete our online application form.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Actuarial Studies, Banking and Finance,...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Working...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- accepts international
- Closing Date:27th Jan 2023, 12:59 pm