RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
As a Tax Services Vacation Student at RSM, you will get a head start on your career by obtaining valuable 4-week practical experience during your summer university break.
Opportunities available in the following locations:
In Tax Services, we do:
- Base erosion and profit shifting (BEPS)
- GST consulting and compliance
- Human resource tax solutions
- Income tax consulting
- International tax
- R&D tax
- Tax risk management
- Tax compliance
- Tax planning and transaction support
- Transfer pricing
RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Accounting Professional.
Learning from the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Experience working on a diverse range of clients;
- Access to senior leaders who guide, mentor and shape your career;
- An opportunity to choose a division which best fits with you; and
- Social events which build your professional networks.
- Currently studying towards a bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounting, or Law
- You are in your penultimate or final year of study at university;
- Have strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills;
- Work effectively in a team;
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click on the “apply” button and complete our online application form.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2022, 1:59 pm