RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network or audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Accounting Professional. As an RSM Undergraduate you will be given the tools and support you need to build the foundations of an extraordinary career. Not only will you earn while you learn but you will have access to a support network of professionals who want to see you succeed.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- CA or relevant registration and financial support
- Continuous personal and professional development
- International secondment opportunities
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Genuine work life balance
- My GRAD Journey – A 12-month Graduate Development program, integrating you into the firm culture and quipping you with a toolkit of both technical and core skills.
Our Undergraduates are part of a global network, they engage with Partners, experience new challenges and make lifetime friends. In new Undergraduates, we look for:
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Life at RSM:
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Regional New South...
- Closing Date:17th Nov 2021, 12:55 pm