- Award Winning Global Accounting Network
- Professional Development and Mentoring Support
- Social and Rewarding Work Environment
What we do at RSM
RSM Australia offers the combined benefits of a big firm including extensive networks, training and career opportunities within a highly supportive, people orientated workplace. This combination provides a great environment to build skills and confidence.
Globally, our presence spans more than 800 offices in over 120 countries. Within Australia, we have 30 offices in both metro and regional areas, meaning we can provide opportunities for everyone, everywhere.
Our Vacation Program
Our Canberra office is seeking Vacation Students to join us during Summer 2019/20 in the following divisions:
- Assurance and Advisory
- Risk Consulting
- Business Advisory
Find out what service line suits you best by listening to a 'Day in the Life' of an RSM Grad here https://www.rsm.global/australia/careers/student-opportunities/day-in-the-life
As a Vacation Student at RSM, you will get a head start on your career by gaining valuable practical experience during your summer university break. Learning from the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Experience working on a diverse range of clients
- Access to senior leaders who guide, mentor and shape your career
- An opportunity to choose a division which best fits with you
- Social events which build your professional networks
- An attractive salary with access to various employee benefits
At RSM, we provide opportunities for everyone, everywhere. We do this by investing in your career early to provide the skills you need to kick start your journey as a business professional.
Vacation Students at RSM
Our Vacationers are part of a global network, engage with Partners, experience new challenges and make lifetime friends. We are looking for:
- Penultimate year students completing a relevant business degree in 2020;
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How can you connect with RSM?
To make an application click the “Apply” button and complete our short online application form, upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
Applications close Sunday 25 August 2019 at 11.59pm EST
For technical support with our application form, including assistance with uploading documents, please go to https://app.revelian.com/contact.cfm to access online help.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application.
- Job type:Internships
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2019, 1:59 pm