RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world’s 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
We are seeking standout Vacation Students to join our Perth Office for a summer placement in late 2022 or early 2023 for our Research & Development Tax team!!
As a Vacation Student at RSM, you will get a head start on your career by obtaining valuable practical experience during your summer university break. Learning from the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Experience working on a diverse range of clients;
- Access to senior leaders who guide, mentor and shape your career;
- An opportunity to choose a division which best fits with you; and
- Social events which build your professional networks.
At RSM, we provide opportunities for everyone, everywhere. We do this by investing in your career early to provide the skills you need to kick start your journey as an Accounting Professional.
The Successful Applicant
Vacation Students at RSM want to engage with Partners, experience new challenges and continually develop themselves. We are looking for:
- Penultimate year students completing an Accounting degree in 2023;
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How can you connect with RSM?
To make an application click the “Apply Now” button, complete our short online application form, upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application.
- Job type:Internships
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:25th May 2022, 11:00 pm