- Award Winning Top 10 Global Accounting Network
- Receive $7,500 to assist your transition to University
- Paid employment opportunities during University breaks
What we do at RSM
RSM Australia offers the combined benefits of a big firm including extensive networks, training and career opportunities within a highly supportive, people orientated workplace. This combination provides a great environment to build skills and confidence.
Globally, our presence spans across 750 offices in 116 countries. Within Australia, we have 30 offices in both metro and regional areas, meaning we can provide opportunities for everyone, everywhere.
RSM Regional Scholarship
The RSM Scholarship was created to support the transition from a WA rural community to a city University. We understand how difficult it is to relocate from regional and rural Australia to study and start your career. The RSM scholarship provides you with financial support for costs related to your University degree and living arrangements. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to gain practical experience through paid employment during your University breaks at our regional offices.
Recipients of the scholarship will receive:
- Once off payment of $5,000 upon receipt of your scholarship;
- Up to $500 each semester towards the costs of your textbooks;
- Paid employment during your University breaks to gain practical Accounting experience;
- Ability to work with a diverse range of clients in your local area; and
- Networking opportunities within the industry.
To be eligible to receive an RSM Scholarship, you must be:
• A first year Commerce of Business student majoring in Accounting on a full-time basis at a West Australian University;
• Able to provide evidence you lived in a regional or remote area; and
• Hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
How can you connect with RSM?
To make an application click the “Apply Now” button, complete our short online application form, upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
If you require any additional information, please contact Julie Dawson, People & Culture Officer WA on 9261 9574, or [email protected].
- Job type:Scholarships
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2019, 2:27 am