RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your progression as a business professional. As a Graduate at RSM, you will begin your career with our iconic Graduate Week!
What is Grad Week? Think networking, training, social events, team building activities and everything you might need to start your Graduate career. We will fly you to an exciting location in Australia for an immersive and unique orientation, where you will have the opportunity to network with Graduates from around the country, engage with Partners and build your personal and professional skills.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
- Mentoring, coaching, buddy programs
- CA registration and financial support
- Continuous personal and professional development
- Competitive remuneration
- International secondment opportunities
- Regular social, sporting and charity initiatives
- Genuine work life balance
Apply for the Graduate Program
At RSM, we offer career opportunities for motivated and enthusiastic Graduates in Assurance & Advisory, Business Advisory, Risk Advisory, Corporate Finance, Tax Services, Digital Services, Financial Services and Restructuring & Recovery.
We believe you are the best person to know where your career should start, so we give you the opportunity to nominate your first and second division preference.
If you are due to complete a relevant Bachelors degree in 2019 and believe in our passion for excellence in all that we do, then apply today for our 2020 Graduate Program. All you need to do is click apply to complete our short application form and upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
2020 Graduate Program applications open from 1 Feb 2019
Check out the Student Opportunities section of our website www.rsm.com.au/careers for key dates in relation to our Graduate opportunities.
For any other available opportunities, visit our website or the available opportunities page here on GradConnection!
Our Recruitment Process
- Apply online at www.rsm.com.au/careers
- If shortlisted, we will contact you for an initial telephone or video interview
- We will invite you to a recruitment session or face to face interviews
- You will undertake online cognitive testing and a written assessment
- Receive an offer and connect with RSM