Our Vacation Program is an opportunity for you to get a head start on your accounting career by putting your theory into practice in a supportive environment. RSM’s Vacation Program involves up to 4-8 weeks of paid employment to gain practical experience during your university Summer and Winter semester breaks. A Vac placement with us gives you the opportunity to experience firsthand who we are and what we do.
At RSM, we believe you are the best placed person to know where your accounting career should start. We offer motivated and enthusiastic students the opportunity to experience Assurance & Advisory, Business Advisory, Risk Advisory, Corporate Finance, Tax Services, Digital Services, Financial Services and Restructuring & Recovery.
As a Vacationer, you will be assigned a Buddy who will guide and assist you throughout your placement. As a valued member of our team you will also receive ongoing guidance from your fellow work colleagues including our Partners and Managers.
What do we offer?
- Real-world, paid experience
- A friendly and sociable working environment that supports development
- Easily accessible Partners, Principals and mentors
- Diverse group of clients from a range of different industries
- Variety of networking opportunities so you can connect for your future
In the past, Vacation placements have been offered in the Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane offices.
- WA applications open from 1 Feb 2019 – Summer/Winter Vacation Program
- VIC/NSW/QLD applications open from July 2019 – Summer Vacation Program
Please refer to the Events & Dates page on the Vacation section of our website for key dates.
Our Recruitment Process
- Apply online at www.rsm.com.au/careers
- If shortlisted, we will contact you for an initial telephone or video interview
- We will invite you to a recruitment session or face to face interviews
- You will undertake online cognitive testing
- Receive an offer and connect with RSM