This is your time to shine! MuleSoft, a Salesforce company is now hiring high potential individuals to join our Customer Success Internship Program. MuleSoft thrives off the success of our customers, and we're looking for strategic, growth-focused, and success-driven Success Interns to engage, retain, and enable MuleSoft customers. Our Customer Success team serves as the primary advocate for our customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across MuleSoft to accelerate the adoption and expansion of MuleSoft Any point Platform.
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company Our mission is to help organisations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
YOUR IMPACT (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and business
- Master MuleSoft’s messaging and delivery blueprint
- Learn the region and get to know the team
- Become familiar with MuleSoft solutions, positioning and product suite
- Begin to meet and engage your portfolio of customers and become fluent in their history their business outcomes, and their goals
- Develop working partnerships with the MuleSoft account team supporting your customers
- Learn critical soft skills and consulting skills you’ll need to develop into your role
- Build your network with your graduate cohort and Salesforce employees
- Must be a completing your Bachelor’s Degree, ideally with previous internship experience (penultimate year or you graduate in 2022)
- Are passionate about the impact technology can have on the world
- Are a creative problem-solver
- Are ambitious, curious and self-motivated
- Are comfortable adapting to new opportunities and change
- Are you fluent in English
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Consulting, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd Aug 2021, 2:00 am