The FutureForce program is a challenging and rewarding way to kick start a long term career with Salesforce. This 12-month full-time employment opportunity is open to students in their final year of university and graduates 1-2 years out of university. The program supports both professional and personal development, with a focus on structured learning and a 360 degree view of Salesforce whilst building the key capabilities and role-specific tools that enable you to accelerate your career journey.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
This is your time to shine! Salesforce.com is looking for a Sales Strategy Associate (FutureForce graduate) to support its Sales Strategy and Operations team in APAC. If you have a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset, are passionate about technology and changing the world and have a strong desire to learn, then this is a great start to your career. Our FutureForce graduates do not sit on the sidelines, they drive value, work on key strategic projects and ultimately transform the Salesforce business across APAC. If you want to work for a company that is determined to be at the forefront of change, in a team that challenges the status quo whilst maintaining our core values of equality, trust, innovation and customer success - then this is the job for you!
What you can expect:
- You will work closely with key APAC stakeholders within Sales Strategy and the broader organisation to support all steps of our strategy processes
- You will work on high-impact, meaningful and purpose-led projects and initiatives
- A focus on developing the fundamental skills across structured problem solving, critical thinking, communicating with impact and stakeholder management
- You will develop your data analytics and insights capability through in-depth analysis, reporting and actionable insights for our sales leaders and APAC leadership team
- You will be supported with extensive enablement, structured personal and professional development programs, and a dedicated mentor and buddy with a clear focus on accelerating your career journey
- You will follow a career pathway that allows you to develop as fast as your ability allows in a team that is dedicated to challenging the status quo, continuous improvement and is passionate about what we do and how we do it
Your Responsibilities & Impact:
- Support the APAC portfolio of strategic projects, contributing to the planning, analysis, recommendations and implementation of APAC priorities
- Build proficiency in our operational toolkit - taking responsibility for updating and improving forecasting methodologies using Business Intelligence tools including Tableau, Einstein Analytics and Excel to track the business
- Assist team members to execute all steps of Salesforce’s Go-to-Market strategy in APAC (market segmentation, headcount planning, implementation of sales territories, quota setting)
- Help to drive business reviews, operational deep-dives and other requests from the business
- You have graduated from a university degree in the past 12 months
- 0-2 years of experience (previous internships will be considered), ideally in management consulting or in business operations for an online / SaaS company
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and a “get things done” attitude to achieve outcomes in a fast-paced environment
- A growth mindset with a clear desire to learn and develop
- Alignment to culture and values of Salesforce is a must
- Comfort with data and advance knowledge of basic analytics tools (e.g. Microsoft Office suite)
- Fluency in English is required
- Exposure to data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau) and basic understanding of coding principles are a bonus
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2021, 2:00 am