Tableau, a Salesforce company is now hiring high potential individuals to join our Solution Engineer (SE) Graduate Rotation Program. Develop your technology and sales skills and build your career with Salesforce!
Tableau SE Department Description:
The Solution Engineer’s primary role is to communicate the features, capabilities, and benefits of Tableau within an assigned market segment and geographic region. As part of the sales team, the Solution Engineer works largely in a presales capacity, but is also expected to help existing customers learn about the products by designing and delivering regular training sessions. Solution Engineers are expected to help in a post‐sales capacity by helping people make breakthrough advances with analysis to ensure adoption of Tableau Software. The Solution Engineer provides presales support contributing to the successful conversion of prospects to customers and engages customers to drive product adoption.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a recent university graduate and ready to start full-time work on 1 February 2022
- 1-2 years of work experience ideally in a Commercial or Consulting environment or through Industry Placement Internships
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills
- You have an affinity and a strong interest in building a career in technology
- You have exceptional organisational and time management skills and have the ability to prioritise
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to use your own initiative
- You are a result driven, self motivated person interested in being a part of a fast-paced tech environment
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- You will go through an intensive specifically designed onboarding program to help you develop your technical and business acumen
- Your efforts will include understanding the unique business requirements of businesses (directly with Sales teams) and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling demonstration of Salesforce's functional and technical capabilities.
- You will work alongside specialists across SE groups.
- You will acquire official industry standard Salesforce certifications, including Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant and Salesforce Certified Administrator and Advanced Administrator and Salesforce Certified App Builder
- You will build up your consulting skills and work on real life customer and internal projects
- You will learn to solve business problems and add business value
- You will build and configure Salesforce solutions for customers
- You will have opportunities to learn from key executives in the organisation
- You will develop an understanding of Salesforce and our position as a market-leader in the industry
- You will participate in extensive training and mentoring. With our strong coaching culture, we aim to develop you into a world-class professional.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Consulting, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 1:00 am