This is your time to shine! MuleSoft, a Salesforce company is now hiring high potential individuals to join our Operations Analyst Internship Program. Develop your technology and consulting skills and build your career with Salesforce!
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company Our mission is to help organisations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
During this immersive Program, you will have the opportunity to gain exposure within Services and Operations as an Operations Analyst. The charter of MuleSoft’s Global Professional Services and Support Team is to enable our customers to transform their IT operating model by accelerating the adoption of the MuleSoft platform using our world-class expertise, standard methodology and enterprise best practices. In order to support our rapid growth and reach the next level of scale, we are currently seeking a talented Operations Analyst to support our back-office operations.
The Operations Analyst will support various areas of our Services Operations team for MuleSoft EMEA. It’s a fast-paced environment with a rapidly growing team and constant change, so the role requires someone who excels within that type of environment.
FUTUREFORCE Operations Analyst Intern (MuleSoft)
- Opportunity to deep dive into Operations Analyst.
- Provide administrative and operational support to ensure MuleSoft Services and Support operations run smoothly.
- Support generating and tracking purchase orders for ANZ.
- Support documentation and data accuracy activities.
- Maintain accurately and up to date Supplier contracts (work orders).
- Support PO budget tracking.
- Support Supplier invoice approval & reconciliation processes.
- Support pro forma invoice creation process.
- Support new profile set up and system auditing and Open Air and Salesforce PSA administration.
- Support new Sub-Contractor onboarding and enablement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within Mulesoft and Salesforce (field services, accounts payable, finance, procurement, IT, etc).
- Support additional ad hoc project-based initiatives.
- Resourcing management support.
Who are we looking for?
- Currently enrolled in a University degree (Bachelor/Master ), graduating in 2023
- Basic excel knowledge.
- Knowledge of sales organizations a plus.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Quick learner, proactive, takes initiative.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and drive toward deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong service mentality and customer support orientation.
- Team player who demonstrates a positive attitude, enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit, and a desire for collaboration support & services.
- Comfortable with evolving responsibilities and flexibility to adapt within a developing company.
- Passion to join the Tech industry.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in English.
ABOUT FUTUREFORCE UNIVERSITY RECRUITING
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering Software, Information...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- POSITION START DATE
Nov 2022 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2022, 1:30 pm