JOB CATEGORY: MuleSoft
START DATE: 28 November 2022
END DATE: 17 February 2023
LOCATION: Sydney and Melbourne
This is your time to shine! MuleSoft, a Salesforce company is now hiring high potential individuals to join our Professional Services - Delivery Manager Program. Develop your technology and consulting skills and build your career with Salesforce!
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organisations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world's applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald's, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we're committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we're proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
MuleSoft's Professional Services team works across technologies and systems to deliver solutions for customers in every industry. Our Engagement Managers are essential to the growth of our Services business and play a key role in growing our practice deliver practice.
Engagement Managers have ownership of our customers' Services journey from pre-sales to go-live, while driving requirement gathering, proposal and offer creation. It is a customer centric role where you are the key interface to the customer. You will plan the delivery approach while staying on as a point of escalation during the execution phase. Under MuleSoft's co-sell model, you will collaborate deeply with our Partner, Sales and Customer Success teams support the account team in their pursuits,
Your Impact (responsibilities):
- Meet and learn from individuals in the Professional Services group and supporting departments to understand how the organization is structured and works together
- Complete MuleSoft product training and become an expert in our consulting methodologies
- Shadow other Engagement Managers both on and off customer sites Spearhead engagement staffing and delivery excellence, as well as learning pipeline and forecasting
- Evangelise MuleSoft's ability to deliver business outcomes and our delivery methodology
- Contribute to enhance our delivery methodology and services practice
Your Learning (Experience you will gain):
- Project and account management
- Delivery roles, resources and capabilities
- Ability to operate in co-sell model, collaborate, and build relationships with Account Executives
- Technical and cognitive ability to scope and strategically plan engagements
- How to balance of collaborative and self-starter mentality while able to own your business and working well within the team
- Understanding of SI and general consultancy ecosystem and experience with Enterprise Integration technologies
- Proven ability to work complex sales cycles from start to finish in a team selling environment
- Experience in creating responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
Business Info/Role Requirements
- dealing with ambiguity
- pro-active problem-solver
- drive & resilience
Areas of interest:
- Sales and customer engagement
- Complex problem solving
- Technology and learning new technology
- account management
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Administration, Business and Commerce, Consulting, Information...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Locations:Sydney, Melbourne
- Closing Date:26th Sep 2022, 7:00 am