Futureforce is for university students or new grads wanting to experience life at Salesforce, one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies 5-years-running and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” 8-years-running. Futureforce offers a collaborative work environment, which fosters innovation, provides flexibility and most importantly is fun!
Salesforce - the leader in enterprise cloud computing and one of the top 10 places to work according to Fortune magazine - is seeking an intern for our Computer Security Incident Response team (CSIRT).
The CSIRT is responsible for 24x7x365 security monitoring and effective incident response across all Salesforce environments. Partnering with different teams across the Salesforce enterprise, we lead a world class, global response capability which protects our customers and company from potential malicious activity.
As an intern, you’ll get an inside view on our values in action as we deliver Incident Response (IR) outcomes globally. And while you do so, you’ll be a part of our CSIRT family, working in a supportive and collaborative environment alongside global leaders in our field.
Who are we looking for:
- Graduating during 2022 in your Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering degree
- University level understanding of network fundamentals and common Internet protocols
- University level understanding of operating system fundamentals (client and server), including memory management, hardware abstraction layers and virtualisation
- Technical understanding of the information security threat landscape - for instance, able to articulate 1-2 recent open source malicious attacks
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Linux/Unix system administration and security controls.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Operational experience monitoring devices such as network and host-based intrusion detection systems, web application firewalls, database security monitoring systems, firewalls/routers/switches, proxy servers, antivirus systems, file integrity monitoring tools, and operating system logs.
- System forensics/investigation skills, including analysing system artifacts (file system, memory, running processes, network connections) for indicators of infection/compromise.
- Strong foundations in one or all of the following languages: Python, Bash, Powershell
- Relevant information security certifications, such as SANS GCIA, SANS GCIH, SANS GPEN, SANS GCFA, Offensive Security OSCP.
ABOUT FUTUREFORCE UNIVERSITY RECRUITING
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Systems
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2021, 2:00 am