A LITTLE BIT ABOUT SCAPE
Scape’s vision is to be the Earth’s best living company (so you can see straight off the bat we’re a conservative bunch!). We are a leading provider of student accommodation in Australia. We currently have the ability to provide a home to over 15,000 students (and are growing)!. We don't just provide a bed and roof; we also provide a unique, amazing experience and a safe environment to help students make the most of their studies.
WE HAVE A NUMBER OF EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES
Scape currently has a number of opportunities for recent graduates to join our growing Operations team in the role of Customer Experience. We have a number of casual, part-time and full-time roles based in our fabulous buildings located in close proximity to the Sydney CBD.
As a Scape Customer Experience team member, you will more often then not be the first hello and last goodbye when some one enters or leaves one of our Scape buildings. No two days will be the same as you help our residents to have the best possible experience.
WHAT WOULD A TYPICAL DAY LOOK LIKE?
A day in the life of a Scape Customer Experience team member could involve:
- Helping people to 'check in' and 'check out' of the property (including processing bond lodgments, rent payments and refunds)
- Answering questions about the fantastic services on offer in the Scape building, at the resident's place of study and/or around the local area
- Providing tours of the buildings to current or potential residents (to make sure they know about all the awesome things on offer)
- Keeping a keen eye out for our residents and, where and when required, providing support and guidance
- Encouraging residents and team members to get involved in the activities and experiences offered regularly by Scape
- Identifying possible issues or problems and developing with game plans to address
- Generally providing a positive vibe and energy in the building
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
In short, if successful, you will be provided with:
- Training and support to set you up for a success
- Opportunities to use your initiative
- An enthusiastic and supportive team
- A generous base salary
- Access to all Scape benefits including discounts, stays within our national properties, access to EAP, birthday leave and more!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATES
We are looking for people who enjoy being part of a community and helping others. You will be eager to learn and to deliver amazing customer service to our residents. Ideally you will have previous experience working in hospitality, retail or customer service-related roles, but we are also happy to provide you with that first experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by submitting your CV and 1 page cover letter to [email protected] Please include in the subject line – 'The Scape Customer Experience role sounds ah-mazing!'
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- accepts international
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2022, 12:59 pm