Who we are
Schindler Lifts Australia is part of the Schindler Group, one of the top elevator companies in the world, spanning 100 countries with more than 60,000 employees worldwide. We are one of the largest suppliers of new elevators, escalators and moving walkways in Australia today, employing over 1,000 employees who design install, service and modernise urban transport systems for almost every building type. At Schindler, we differentiate ourselves with our modern technology and innovative people.
What is the role?
Reporting to the Service Operations Manager, this role will be primarily focused on developing you into a Service Manager. Our service business is comprised of separate service areas across Melbourne. Our service managers provide a focal point of communication for the Schindler business between our customers and internal stakeholders and you will get to work closely with our field teams and customers using your exceptional customer service skills.
Your responsibilities in this role to assist you in becoming a service manager comprise of:
- Coordinate handover of completed projects to a service contract
- Ensure all service contracts are set up correctly and administered
- Provide financial support & reporting on existing service contracts
- Identify opportunities for improvement relating to the contract administration process
- Ensure all required documentation is maintained for each service contract
- Liaise with key stakeholders & clients to ensure a high level of customer service is provided
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate will be a recent graduate who is looking to grow and develop within our business. To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Diploma or Degree qualifications in Construction, Facilities Management, Engineering, Business or related disciplines
- Previous experience in an administration or customer service role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a focus on providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to process and communicate technical information
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a successful team
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and organisational skills
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibilities
What’s in it for you?
This role is an excellent opportunity for you to expand your existing skills in a large, global organisation. At Schindler, we have a great culture that is supportive and inclusive. There is potential for real growth both personally and professionally in this role where you will get the opportunity to work with a great bunch of people and be supported in your development. Package includes a great annual salary, competitive bonus program, opportunity to access educational support, access to staff discount scheme, a wide variety of social activities – even a day off for your birthday.
How to apply
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a Global Industry Leader and believe that you possess the required skills and qualifications to succeed in this role, please visit our Career site and complete our online application form.
We support diversity and inclusion in all our workplaces; women, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders, people with a multicultural background or a disability are strongly encouraged to apply. Please note we do not accept applications from recruitment agents for any position, this includes those that are submitted directly to the company or where the recruiter has contacted a manager.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Construction, Engineering, Project...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 7:00 am