LOCATION: Headquarters - Berwick Toyota, Narre Warren
Human Resources Administrator Opportunity
HFH has a growing and excellence-driven team. We are now offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Administrator with strong payroll competencies to strengthen our payroll arm.
As part of an administrative team of 20+, you will collaborate with the Payroll Administrator and liaise with the Financial Controller and Cheif Financial Officer to ensure that fortnightly payroll is processed and paid accurately, and on time. You will manage administration and employment contracts, as well as offer generalist HR support and advice to our eleven dealerships and department managers (450+ employees.)
We know you’ll look out for us, so we’ll wholeheartedly do the same for you. You can anticipate:
- Excellent remuneration from $80,000-$90,000 (dependant upon experience) + super
- Flexible working conditions (partial WFH options available upon negotiation)
- Monthly staff lunches + Gala Awards + Kid’s Family Fun Day + casual Friday + Christmas events
- Laptop + mobile + option of company car
In addition, we will support your growth! Learn on the job with a warm and experienced team who will strengthen your knowledge and build friendships with you from the get-go. Driven candidates who thrive in recruitment/employee development have options to grow and develop their role.
What we need first and foremost is someone who is experienced in end-to-end payroll and familiarity with time and attendance systems. Secondly but equally as important, you will enhance our team with energetic and confident interpersonal skills - leadership experience will see you thrive!
A strong candidate has:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role (payroll + administration focus)
- Competency in interpreting modern award structures
- Comprehension of payroll and superannuation obligations
- A proactive, highly communicative, problem-solving work ethic
- A propensity to multitask and manage time-sensitive pressures with ease
Whilst an HR or payroll qualification would be beneficial, it is not essential. Additionally, experience in recruitment, attraction, and retention would be favoured.
Berwick Toyota is the only Victorian & Melbourne Toyota dealer to be awarded the prestigious used car excellence award for the last five years running. This award reflects the dedication our staff have to making sure customer transactions are as smooth and pain-free as purchasing a used car could possibly be.
Our people are reliably friendly, knowledgable, and great listeners.
Tell us why you’d thrive with HFH today, applications take less than 3 minutes!
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm