SEE Group have a great career opportunity available for a IT Helpdesk Graduate to join our highly professional and skilled Business Systems team. This is a diverse and fast-paced role that will enhance our IT systems across the wider business. This is a full-time role based at our Head Office in Helensvale.
This role will be responsible for providing helpdesk support and exceptional IT service delivery across a broad range of internal stakeholders. This role will involve maintenance of office and project-based IT assets from configuration to resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT department.
The IT Help Desk Graduate will also be responsible for end user support, troubleshooting applications and hardware and configurations of the company’s IT equipment.
You will have exposure to various technology implementations such as client software installations, remote management of devices, branch office hardware installations, networking concepts, management virtualized servers and cloud infrastructure.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities will include.
- Provide hardware, software, telephony, and peripheral products support to end users to facilitate the efficient and productive use of equipment and systems.
- Manage high volume IT incidents and service requests that flow through to the IT help desk.
- Use the IT helpdesk ticketing system to monitor and act on lodged tickets and service calls.
- Document solutions to hardware and software issues.
- Contribute to the development of procedural and instructional documentation for reference by end users.
- Resolve tickets in a fast, friendly and professional manner, keeping customers updated throughout the process from creation to resolution.
- Setup and configuration of desktops, laptops and mobile devices for new and existing employees.
- Provide software support including the installation of commercial software packages and systems developed in-house.
- Provide Level 1 Technical and troubleshooting support to internal clients over phone, remotely and in person.
- Implement approved plans and strategies within agreed time frames.
- Assist in identifying areas of improvement and opportunity to reduce costs whilst still meeting service and delivery requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Complete degree or certificate of study related to Information Technology.
- Exposure to, knowledge of, and a strong willingness to learn Microsoft Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems, Microsoft365, Scripting and Automation, Smart phone device management.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Career aspirations within technology sector.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple activities and maintaining focus on priorities.
- Highly effective communication, interpersonal and planning skills, particularly as they relate to the delivery of quality customer service across a broad range of internal stakeholders.
- Highly effective planning, organizing and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High level of organizational confidentiality.
What we offer:
- We offer competitive remuneration and a range of benefits including salary packaging and access to Toyota Fleet Discounts.
- Opportunities to take charge of your health and wellbeing through our Road2Health program.
- SEE Group embraces the benefits of a diverse and inclusive workforce offering flexible and inclusive workplaces that recognizes high performance, supports 'good ideas' and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- We support the continuous learning and professional development of our employees, in turn promoting career progression through the company.
- We celebrate the success of our employees through formal and informal rewards and recognition.
- We have a strong organizational culture which encourages passion, innovation, collaboration, accountability and empowerment.
If this is the role for you and you want to join the Team, then we encourage you to submit your CV with a tailored cover letter by clicking apply now and your application will be reviewed against our selection criteria.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Women and People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Work rights:
- Closing Date:24th May 2021, 1:59 pm