- Manage, monitor, and maintain budgets of an assigned caseload of participants over the course of their plan/s.
- Ensure supports are purchased in line with plan budgets as per the NDIS guidelines.
- Effectively quality assures data entry of invoices and manages invoice inquiries.
- Update internal CRM system with timely and accurate information
- Perform all general administrative duties as required
- Resolve any issues identified with payments
- Manage internal & contractors receivable/payable
- Track plan end dates and manage the transition to the new plan period.
- Monitor individual client plan budgets to identify irregular activity, and take the necessary actions to investigate and rectify such activity,
- Process entry and exit procedure for clients to and from the NDIS Plan Management program.
- Receive and check client invoices and gain approval from clients for expenditure.
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Reporting & KPI’s
- Reconciliation & Financial Audits
- Service Agreements & Bookings
- Leadership, Mentoring & Negotiation skills
- Interpersonal & Organisational skills
- Critical analysis and decision making.
- Plan Management – generate service agreements and monitor plan outcomes and expenditure to ensure plans remain in budget.
- Enquiries and Referrals – accept, respond to and register enquiries for various teams.
- Reporting – monthly report on each client.
- Record Keeping – ensure clear, accurate and timely records are kept.
- Ethical and Professional Work Practices – work ethically and confidentially to maintain the dignity of participants and the privacy of their information.
- Team Work – Build a positive team environment through the demonstration of good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong admin and data entry skills
- Proficiency with technology
- A positive attitude towards people with a disability.
- Ability to assess and respond to individual needs.
- Superior organisational skills.
- Be a team player and self-motivator.
- Demonstrated adaptability and ability to learn quickly & communicate effectively within the team
Nice to Have
- Qualifications in Accounting or Bookkeeping with current relevant membership e.g. ACCA, ICB, or IPA is highly desired
- Previous experience in the implementation, monitoring and review of Individuals NDIS Plans.
- A thorough knowledge of the NDIS and the price guide.
- Previous experience in administrative procedures, including cash management.
- Demonstrated accounts payable / accounts receivable experience
Closed 4 days ago
- Job type:Volunteer
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Psychology...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm