- You will develop and use your marketing & communication skills while assisting with the development, design and copywriting of documents, newsletters and other collateral; and also assist with the creation of content for PQI Social Media pages with guidance and mentoring from Fundraising and Marketing Manager.
- Assist with the maintenance and ongoing development of content for our website.
- Assist with copywriting for grant applications and other proposals/campaigns.
- Assist with the implementation of social media and marketing strategies.
- Support PQI staff and other volunteers to undertake public relations exercises such as festivals, displays and events.
- Assist in increasing awareness of PQI as a brand and contribute to its mission, vision and values by assisting the Fundraising and Marketing Manager with media and stakeholder liaison, including writing copy and proof reading documents and materials.
HOW TO APPLY: Please ensure your application includes at least
- a brief CV outlining your skills and
- a cover letter. Let us know why you would like to join our small team and share your talents to help our community and what skills you have that will make you a great volunteer here. Tell us what you would like to get out of the opportunity too.
- Portfolio of work is desireable but not essential
We will be in touch by email and a selection of candidates will be interviewed before a successful candidate or candidates are chosen.
- Job type:Volunteer
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2021, 1:59 pm