- Work collaboratively with the Content Development team to brainstorm the program structure for courses and content including the alignment between audios, visuals, and scenarios as suitably required.
- Planning and structuring content through the developed framework.
- Gather information and make it simple and exciting.
- Create engaging content to support the existing and upcoming learning courses.
- Work with the Development team to test and evaluate the learning experience upon course implementation.
- Meeting the given deadlines while delivering a satisfying outcome.
- Experience in creating content for kids learning purposes.
- Previous experience in the teaching field, preferably with a Bachelor of Education (B Ed.) degree.
- Be involved in unravelling the purpose and impact of the content.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to do independent research on a given subject.
- Ability to evaluate course objectives in an effective manner.
- Time management and task prioritisation skills.
- High attention to detail, especially when creating, evaluating and reviewing content prior to implementation.
Why volunteer with us?
- If you relish working in an evolving environment, have a desire to work collaboratively amongst a wealth of talent and gain some great experience personally and professionally our organisation is a great place to be.
- We will provide you with a great work environment and support by providing you with advanced systems to work on and great mentorship, which will give you an opportunity to gain experience and improve your skill sets.
- You will get the opportunity to meet volunteers with similar interests, which will provide you with an opportunity to network and learn from other professionals.
- Most importantly, if you volunteer with us for four months and beyond, we will provide you with Volunteering Certificate and references on your LinkedIn Profile.
- Job type:Volunteer
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Australian Capital Territory,...
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm