Digital Finance Officer
- Maintain and assist in forecasting an up-to-date budget
- Maintain registers on income, expenses, and reimbursements
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports
- Research and ensure the record-keeping and accounting standards
- Plan and implement fundraisers
- Liaise with government officials, leads, and financial institutions
- Identify and engage with potential funding partners
- Assist the executives and the Board with a variety of tasks
- Empowered to introduce modern, digital finance techniques
You will bring:
- Exposure to Economics and/or financial accounting
- Complex problem-solving ability to work in a dynamic, autonomous, digital environment.
- Ability to do some weekend work and/or after hours to cater for the operation of the charity in different time zones.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Ability to keep company confidences We are dedicated to gender equality, diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. You must be above 18 years and an Australian citizen or permanent resident for this role.
Closed 5 days ago
- Job type:Volunteer
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:26th May 2023, 1:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.