About this role:
This role sits within the Digital Marketing team at International Collective (IC) and will report to Senior Manager - Digital Marketing.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you are someone who has a creative mind and eye for details. You have a keen interest in understanding the IC brand and provide creative solutions to support social media and marketing communications.
- Contribute and implement IC’s marketing strategy across all social media platforms
- Create and manage social media schedule for posts
- Develop and deliver content marketing campaigns across digital media with a focus on email marketing
- Manage the content and communication requirements of the website
- Understand, measure and report on reach and engagement KPIs for all communication
- Monitor trends, user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Execute collaborations with industry professionals to increase reach and gain more leads
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries, monitor reviews and stay updated with current trends and audience preferences.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok
- Highly effective communication skills in the context of digital marketing and social media
- Attention to details and ability to understand ongoing trends, metrics and digital marketing KPIs
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword search and Google Analytics
- Great time management skills
- Familiarity with web design and publishing is desirable but not necessary.
- Copy writing skills would be an advantage.
- Video Editing
Location: Anywhere in Australia (Digital Organisation)
- Job type:Volunteer
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Sydney, Darwin,...
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2021, 1:59 pm