a. You'll get the opportunity to develop your digital marketing skills and experience
b. You'll be exposed to one of the leading industries in the country
c. You'll feel great knowing you're making an impact on some really important social challenges we have on our hands!
What causes do we support?
- Domestic & Family Violence
- Modern Slavery
- Youth Mental Health
How will you help?
- Plan, produce and post content for our blogs, emails and social
- Maintain a content calendar
- Provide reporting and analysis on all activity
- Work alongside the Marketing Manager to map out the various cx user journeys
- Optimise our online ux
- Nurture our online users with email automation
How to prepare for the interviews?
- You'll have a passion or interest in digital content marketing (a passion for charity is just a bonus)
- A high level of attention to detail and organisation skills
- Not afraid to take initiative and learn by doing
- A positive, can-do attitude
What will you need?
- You’ll be working remotely so you’ll need your own mobile, laptop and high-speed internet
- You’ll need to be available for a half-day to a full day per week
- Job type:Volunteer
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Canberra, Sydney, Darwin,...
- Remote Friendly
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2021, 1:59 pm