Our programs motivate people to enhance the quality of their local environment through personal initiative and community action.
Our school education program (Cleaner Greener Schools) has undergone major changes (due to COVID) therefore we are looking for someone / people with a skill set to assist in developing education materials, including lesson plans and activities.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Answer incoming / making outbound telephone calls
- Data Entry into our Vision6 CRM
- Respond to emails or direct queries to the right department
- Provide assistance to our team (Programs, Education, Media & Marketing, Fundraising and Executive Team).
A LITTLE ABOUT YOU To be successful within this role, you will have:
- Be self-motivated, quick leaner, with a can do attitude
- Be a quick learner
- A strong understanding of Customer Service principles
- Have experience using Windows Programs, computer skills
- Have Excellent interpersonal / communication skills and attention to detail
- Job type:Volunteer
Administration, Communications, Education, Marketing and Sales,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm