Your tasks in The Colony will be:
- Learn about bees and share their message
- Connect with community organisations and individuals to share our message though online platforms.
- Managing Instagram, LinkedIn and blog content.
- Create a social media plan with educating, fun and classy content for our digital platforms.
- Create awareness about The Colony and communicate our bee messages to members and followers.
- Interact with the community and engage them to get involved.
- Brainstorm and research original ideas for our projects.
- Excellent verbal communication
- Skilled writer
- Social media experience
- Keen eye for design
- Team player
This is a part-time volunteer position. 3-6 Hours per week, flexible. Duration will be 6 months, Spring and Summer Location: Lennox Head / Melbourne / Online.
- Job type:Volunteer
Communications, Funds Management, Marketing and Sales,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
New South Wales,...
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm