Experience and skills:
- Experience in successful grant application writing
- Strong understanding of granting body expectations, drivers and requirements
- Experience working within the not-for-profit sector (desirable)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with disaster-affected communities is desirable
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Good interpersonal communications skills to work productively with a diverse range of community members, and experience and comfort in doing so remotely/online
- Ability to read and manage community expectations and deliver accordingly
- Patience, tolerance, and flexibility
- Trauma-awareness / empathy for working with disaster-affected communities
- Comfort in building relationships remotely (using online communication channels)
- Collaborative, can-do attitude
- Job type:Volunteer
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm