Auscongo Network Inc is seeking assistance that will allow you to use your skills in Graphic Design. As a graphic designer lead, you will be overseeing the Auscongo Network Inc design and branding. You will be creative, innovative, and enthusiastic help drive visual ideas across our entire organisation. This role would be suited to both a graduate or an experienced professional. We are seeking:
- An artist and creative thinker
- Knowledge and experience in graphic design
- Clear communication skills
- Confidence in collaborating with the team•
- Strong work ethic
- An understanding of branding with high attention to detail
- Ability to take on feedback and edit work according to project requirements and changes.
- Flexibility and commitment to work to complete project
The role is based at Redbank Plains (Ipswich City Council region). However, some aspects of the role can be offered as a virtual (volunteer from home) position at the volunteer's own expense and as mutually agreed
- Job type:Volunteer
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2022, 1:59 pm