Big Group Hug is a volunteer-driven, not-for-profit organisation that supports vulnerable and disadvantaged families in need, by providing new and pre-loved goods to help these families care for their children, aged from newborn to 16-year-old. Our core belief is that all children deserve the best start in life, so for us, the child is the focus of everything we do. Our team is made up of over 300 individuals/volunteers who are determined and committed to assisting every family who asks for help. We receive requests for specific and essential items through Case Workers, Maternal and Child Health Nurses or other professionals in the community.
The ideal candidate is a committed individual that will embrace our mission and values: they will have previous experience in IT systems administration in order to advise our team and will report to the Operations Manager.
This role involves tasks such as:
- Configuration and maintenance of O365 including SharePoint sites, lists, libraries content and permission settings.
- Manage Active Directory, O365 subscriptions, employee licenses, user groups, rights, and permissions.
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Teams, Outlook etc).
- Ensure our Office 365 and Azure configurations are maintained with cyber security best practices.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Reliable, committed and organised individual
- Loves working in a team environment
- In-dept knowledge of O365 administration in particular SharePoint, Exchange, MS Teams
- Previous experience in Office 365 system administration
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve common physical IT faults
- Student or background in Computer science or similar discipline (desirable)
- We encourage parents to become volunteers and have a safe play area on site where children can play while parents are volunteering.
- Job type:Volunteer
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2021, 1:59 pm