As a Committee Member, the responsibilities include reading reports, attending and actively participating in monthly Committee meetings and annual general meetings. The Committee meetings are held at 5:15pm for approximately 1.5 hours, on the third Monday of each month and reports are provided the week prior. An Induction will be provided to ensure a successful introduction to the Management Committee.
People with the following attributes are encouraged to apply.
- An interest or prior background in aged care, community service or retirement living.
- Management, leadership or governance background.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The Treasurer position will require a background in finance.
- Job type:Volunteer
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Government
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Regional Western Australia
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm