Please note that GCG is 100% run by incredible volunteers who generously donate their time to our cause. As such, positions at GCG are not entitled to a salary or any other entitlements associated with employment.
About the Global Consulting Group
The Global Consulting Group (GCG) is a charity that provides pro-bono consulting services to other charities and not-for-profits.
We do this by connecting university students with experienced professionals who then work together to solve business problems for other charities, combining the energy and passion of today’s youth with the experience and wisdom of our industry leaders.
We operate across Australia with over 150 active volunteers, all living our vision, ‘to deeply empower those who do good to do better.’
GCG currently operates out of three branch locations in Australia. Our Board members, volunteers, clients and advisers are located all around the world. Our Headquarters (HQ) provides guidance, tools and expertise to the branches as well as systems and processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
Marketing Associates sit within the HQ team of GCG and are responsible for assisting the General Manager of Marketing to develop GCG’s overall marketing strategy, creation of marketing campaigns and assets and the collection and analysis of engagement data. Marketing Associates liaise frequently with the University Branch Heads of Marketing, and the wider GCG community.
Key duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop GCG’s marketing strategy for each segment (including social media) on a yearly basis
- Develop GCG branding & marketing guidelines for branches
- Enforce compliance with GCG Branding guidelines by authorizing branch marketing campaigns and answering branch queries
- Maintain GCG’s website
- Manage GCG’s social media presence
- Actively pursue opportunities to build GCG’s brand
- Collate and share branch marketing materials across campuses, acting as a central repository
- Desire to develop marketing experience at an established NFP
- Project management background (desirable)
- Some experience working with graphic design tools, such as Canva
- Prior NFP experience preferred, but not necessary
- Global experience and understanding various cultures
- Have a strong commitment to excellence, personal and professional development
- Ability to work autonomously, highly motivated and driven
- The successful applicant must be able to commit to an average of 16 hours per month.
To Apply, please send your latest resume and covering letter to recruitment.gcg.org.au
- Job type:Volunteer
- Disciplines:Arts and Humanities, Communications, Education, Marketing...
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:26th May 2023, 1:59 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.