- As a Full Stack Developer you will be proficient in both Front End and Back End web development.
- Researching, consulting, analyzing, and evaluating system program needs
- Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language
- within established testing protocols, guidelines, and quality standards to ensure programs.
This opportunity is provided by Pathly Incorporated (previously Teachers on Wheels), Volunteer insurance provided by the NFP
- Learn employer expectations for workplace ethics, behaviors, etiquette, and communication standards
- Gain in-depth knowledge of specific industries related to the internship opportunity
- Practice your ability to speak, write, present, and persuade in a professional environment
- Improve your skills and confidence specifically in competency areas related to your academic major
- Expand your professional network and gain experience to add to your resume & LinkedIn
- Develop skills in research, analysis, time management, teamwork, and multiple task coordination
- Utilise and build skills including taking initiative, adaptability, and self-management
Available Positions 4
- Attract users to the website (typically in the jobseeker and employer space)
- Increase followers via multiple social media channels
- Targeted email campaign to understand customer needs via creating surveys
- Job type:Volunteer
Communications, Engineering Software, Information Technology, Marketing...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm