KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Drafting written and visual content for all social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Tik Tok
- Designing graphics and resizing images for distribution for different platforms
- Reviewing news, media releases and relevant websites to source content and identify upcoming events and opportunities in relation to the sectors in which we work; Homeless, Domestic Violence, Mental Health etc.
- Assist in the production of video content
- Taking photographs and video content at events for social media distribution
THE APPLICANT SHOULD:
- Be currently studying Media & Communications or Marketing degree, or previous experience in a communications or marketing role
- Have an interest or prior experience in the Community Sector
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Sound computer skills and use of Canva and other communication based platforms
- Have experience using video editing software
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience with website management and social media management
- Job type:Volunteer
Communications, Marketing and Sales, Media and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:28th Jun 2022, 1:59 pm