Reporting to the Social Media lead, you will be a social media content creator who is enthusiastic about connecting people with our mission. You will connect with the volunteers in our organisation to curate and develop social media content for use across our accounts.
- Support the execution of AMM’s Social Media Strategy
- Produce content for the AMM’s social media channels and digital platforms
- Provide content to Social Media Coordinator for publishing
- Other relevant tasks as required
Experience and Skills
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Currently studying in the field or prior experience operating in an organisation Social Media role (desirable)
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and multitasking ability
We are seeking Content Creators who can commit approximately 3 hours per week. The times and days will be flexible to suit your life and volunteering style.
Would you like to talk more about how you can contribute to our social media presence? Email [email protected]
- Job type:Volunteer
Arts and Humanities, Communications, Funds Management,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm