Volunteer West is advertising this position on behalf of Hobsons Bay Toy Library
We are seeking two co-Treasurers who will be responsible to the Committee for:
- Financial reporting.
- Preparation of annual budgets,
- Cashflow management, and
- Providing advice to the committee regarding financial matters
- The Treasurer will be required to present the financial results to the Annual General Meeting of members.
- HBTL utilises MYOB Essentials (online) accounting software.
We are looking for applications from those with strong financial skills and ideally have had exposure to:
- Management reporting
- Experience in Not-for-profit organisations
- Strong bookkeeping experience
- Payroll of casual staff
The Treasurer will be expected to attend the monthly Committee meetings held on the third Tuesday of each month at 7:30pm. This usually runs for approximately 2 hours and is currently running via Zoom. All other work can be performed at remotely. Average hours required each month is 8-10 hours.
A Working with Children check will be required and is available free at the post office for not-for-profit purposes.
- Job type:Volunteer
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm