- Manage and maintain IT tooling and architecture.
- Approve and administer access to new onboarding and offboarding.
- Recommend new IT tools and technologies aligning to the latest industry trends.
- Mentor and manage new student volunteers both in their work streams as well as in a career capacity.
- Administer G Suite proactively and create new process automations and improvements.
- Perform ideation and process workshops to drive new projects required for the organisation.
- Application stack integration.
- Leadership to the overall IT organisation from a day to day operational perspective as well a strategic view point.
- Performance reviews for team members as well as end of intership feedback for interns.
- Support other business units like research, marketing , HR through technological needs.
- Be an active participant and contributor to the FoxG1 message on social media platforms.
- Lead the yearly IT audits and related assessments.
- Job type:Volunteer
Administration, Computer Science, Engineering Software, Funds...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:6th Jul 2022, 1:59 pm