To be eligible for our graduate program, we are looking for graduates from the following courses:
- Software engineering
- Computer Science
- Business IT (with skills in programming and mobile development – IOS or Android)
To be eligible for our Graduate Program you will have:
- Working rights for Australia, however this doesn’t have to be Permanent Residency
- Graduated with a degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Business IT within the last two years.
- Less than 2 years relevant work experience.
A little bit about you…
- You'll be in your final year of study or have recently completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology with a programming major OR you have graduated within two years of applying with discipline-related experience
- Working rights – You hold a graduate temporary working visa, an Australian permanent residency status, you are an Australian citizen or you are a New Zealand citizen who resides in Australia
- Ready to move to Melbourne (If you're not already here)
- You'll demonstrate a commitment and curiosity to your craft outside of your studies
- Please share anything else that you think will make you stand out or highlight where you have made a difference either through work experience, volunteer work or anything else you feel worth sharing with us.
Applications open on 1st April and close 28th April 2019, with the Graduate Program commencing in February 2020.
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact us at [email protected].
Here at SEEK we pride ourselves on harbouring a flexible and inclusive working environment. Should you require any specific support or adjustments throughout the recruitment process and beyond, please advise us and we will be happy to assist.
Please note, we will respond to all applicants within approximately a week of the closing date.