What is the SEEK Strategy & Operations Graduate Program?
The SEEK Strategy & Operations Graduate Program is one-of-a-kind. It combines the best elements of strategy consulting and working in a high-growth tech company to give you an accelerated start to your career. You’ll work with a great group of people with top-tier consulting backgrounds, build analytical and problem-solving skills, and gain hands-on operational experience. You will rapidly grow professionally, while immediately experiencing the impact your work makes on job seekers, workers, learners, organisations and SEEK.
People who started in the strategy team have gone on to use their skills to lead global product teams or Artificial Intelligence services, run SEEK internal start-ups, manage go-to-market functions or support transformation programs.
What you can expect from the program?
The SEEK Strategy & Operations Graduate Program will help you build solid foundational strategy skills while seeing your work having a real impact in the business.
So, what can you expect?
- The 2 year program consists of four 6-month rotations working in a strategic capacity across multiple teams such as the core strategy team, artificial intelligence (AI) teams, product development teams, commercial teams, our internal start-ups such as Jora and Certsy, and our international businesses.
- You will work on real problems, building skills such as strategic problem solving, analysis, working with stakeholders across the business, communications, influencing and leadership.
- As well as on-the-job training, you will also benefit from formal training and coaching throughout - from bootcamps to online courses and training days.
- You will work in a positively dynamic environment, be a part of an amazing cohort of grads, learn from experienced individuals and be supported by a mentor who helps you navigate the program and who cares about your career as much as you do.
- At the end of the 2 years, you will have built up a toolkit of skills that are applicable across a wide range of roles, built a strong understanding of digital marketplace business models, and hopefully found an area that excites you to continue your career and where you believe you can make the biggest impact.
- A competitive salary in line with top-tier strategy consulting firms ($95,000 + Super + Profit Share)
Who should apply?
- You are in the final year of your degree (or completed in the last two years) in any field and have less than two years relevant work experience
- Working rights – You hold a temporary visa with unrestricted work rights at the commencement of the 2021 intake year for a term of 2 or more years (eg Temporary Graduate, secondary 457/TSS, provisional Partner visa), an Australian permanent visa, Australian citizenship or a Special Category Visa (if a New Zealand citizen living in Australia)
*Please note applications are open to candidates who are currently on a restricted Student Visa if they will have the correct unrestricted visa that is valid at the commencement of the program
- You’ll be ready to move to Melbourne (if you're not already here)
- You'll demonstrate a commitment and curiosity to your craft outside of your studies
- You’re smart, diligent, an independent thinker, curious and above all have a desire to make an impact
- You’re looking to join an incredible team of strategists and business leaders to solve tough problems and influence the strategic agenda of a high growth tech company
Applications open on the 15th February 2021 and close on 21st March 2021 at 11:59 pm with our Graduate Program commencing in February 2022.
Our hiring process includes formal application, online assessments as well as case study and behavioural interviews. All applications will be reviewed after the closing date.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen,...
- Closing Date:21st Mar 2021, 12:59 pm